FX to main screen MIDI

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions FX to main screen MIDI

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of edgarharley edgarharley 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rober
    Rober
    Participant

Hi everyone, is there a way to see the FX page on screen when pressing the FX blue buttons, I tried to assign something to the soft and rotaries but doesn’t work. This happened to me a couple of times, I’m mixing the show, I need fx on something, I send the fx to the channel and I stayed listening for a while… guess what? I forget that I’m still on the fx page when I start doing adjustments again! There’s only one little box on the top LH corner of the showing the FX engine I’m using at the moment. I was wondering if there’s a way through MIDI maybe of showing the FX engine on screen when pressing the blue little button on right. Thanks for any help.

Profile photo of edgarharley
    edgarharley
    Participant

Hello, you can try the following steps:

1. Press the “Setup” button on the mixer.

2. Navigate to the “Screen” or “Display” section in the setup menu.

3. Look for an option related to “FX Display” or “FX Page Display.” This option controls whether the FX engine page is automatically shown on the screen when you press the FX blue buttons.

4. Enable or set this option to “On” or “Auto” to ensure that the FX page is displayed when you press the FX buttons.

5. Save your changes and exit the setup menu.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.