EQ on ME-1

Forums Forums ME Forums ME general discussions EQ on ME-1

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Saqogh93 Saqogh93 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Saqogh93
    Saqogh93
    Participant

Hi there. Is there anyway to EQ every channel on ME-1?

Profile photo of dcongdon
    dcongdon
    Participant

I would love to see this feature added to the ME-1s. Currently, you have global EQ and limiter control on the mixers. For individual channel processing, you can set the direct out pick point to post EQ/Dynamics/Delay.

If you need to process the signal independent of the FOH mix, you can set up a duplicate channel by changing the input source on an unused channel in the preamp menu (GLD and iLive). You can accomplish it with a QU using a physical Y-cable. Once you have 2 copies of the channel, assign one to LR and unassign the other. Use the unassigned copy to EQ/compress for your ME-1s.

This approach is more work for the FOH engineer (I recommend building a scene in the offline editor to save time) AND you’ll need to tell stage musicians to use the correct input channel, but it does work effectively. When we have a 1-22 input show on our GLD, I duplicate all channels to 23-44. 1-22 go to FOH and 23-44 are routed exclusively to ME-1s.

Hope this helps!

Profile photo of Saqogh93
    Saqogh93
    Participant

Thank you very much.. I will try..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.