dLive Surface RGB Lightbar

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions dLive Surface RGB Lightbar

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #103625
    Profile photo of JPage
    JPage
    Participant

    I saw a video on youtube reviewing a dLive from back in 2016 and when it started up the main LED bar across the top faded through all the colors instead of just the white and purple that’s standard now. Was that something like a pre production unit and was later downgraded due to cost? An RGB dLive would be really cool. I’ll try to add a link but last time I don’t think it would let me. The video is “Allen Heath DLive Training Video Part 1” at 0:37 secondshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkrs6NBKix8

    #103648
    Profile photo of Showtime
    Showtime
    Participant

    I hope this is a joke. Rgb lighning is for the light department, not audio.

    #103649
    Profile photo of JPage
    JPage
    Participant

    I’ve done both so maybe that disqualifies my voice as an audio guy lol. Practically though, the dark purple light makes it difficult to read the white text printed on the board in the pitch black, making jumping to and from the scenes page (and those other middle buttons) difficult. And adding white just makes it an ugly pink.

    #103655
    Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

    Really? RGB lighting for a desk light? I’m very satisfied with the lights on the console 90% of the time on the other 10% I use an additional lamp from our lighting guys… or house lights

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.