Question on FX send

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ General Discussions Question on FX send

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of gabo gabo 10 hours, 40 minutes ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of rmhewa
    rmhewa
    Participant

Greetings all,

CQ related pre-purchase question with respect to all.

If an Aux mix is set to pre-fader in the output config sections, does FX sends follow the same please? (That means FX can be send to above Aux mix without sending to Main LR mix, by keeping the FX Main LR fader lowest possible and bringing up the Aux mix send up)

Thank you!

Profile photo of H DTU
    H DTU
    Participant

I’m here for a similar question. Can you route FX to the mon outputs? Is not obvious….

Profile photo of gabo
    gabo
    Participant

I’m not sure about rmhewa’s question as I’m not sure I understand what he’s asking.

But for H DTU’s question. Yes, you can send FX to the monitor outputs, all 6 of them and the levels are controlled by a fader for each output, so each output can have differing FX levels or none at all if you so choose.

It’s shown on page 48 of the manual, where it says at item number 11.

11. In the processing screen, select the ST, Inputs/FX tab
    12. Select the FX unit channel, then touch/click SENDS to show all send levels from that FX unit.
    13. Adjust send levels to the Main LR, Other FX units, and Ouputs 1-6 as required, so the FX is heard only where it should be.

Note that this screen also allows you to send the FX output to another FX. So you can “chain” FX if that’s what you want to do.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.