dLive Director on Surface Pro

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting dLive Director on Surface Pro

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Daan Daan 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Daan
    Daan
    Participant

Hi,

So I’ve been having this issue for a while, and I haven’t found a fix yet.
    Whenever I want to connect my Surface Pro (6) to the dLive (DM48 + C2500), it takes a really long time to connect/synq everything.
    All this is done over Wifi, all devices with static IP’s.
    Lately it has also caused Director to become unresponsive and I need to force close the application.
    The band is still able to connect to the console using Custom Control on their phones.

Any idea as to what might be wrong? Still on 1.97, updating is not an option for now.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

It sounds like a network issue. Are you sure the tablet and wifi network are on the same network subnet as the MixRack?

Profile photo of Daan
    Daan
    Participant

yes, same AP is used for Custom Control, static IP is set in the same range and subnet as the dLive.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

Is it possible to connect the Surface Pro with a hardwired ethernet connection? A USB ethernet dongle should work. This would help narrow the cause of the problem.

Profile photo of Daan
    Daan
    Participant

So I tried this yesterday. Surface connects without problem and without freezing. It does feel like it takes a while to load everything from the console.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.