CQ Mixpad APP

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ feature suggestions CQ Mixpad APP

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Shakes Shakes 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Shakes
    Shakes
    Participant

As a long time A&H user, it baffles me when designing this APP you guys obviously went back to the drawing board.
    The QU and SQ Mixpad apps are brilliant in both functionality and layout so why change it if it ain’t broke?
    I’m aware that CQ is a totally different mixer but the workflow could very easily have been carried over and made more user friendly AND EFFICIENT.

Profile photo of Chienmort
    Chienmort
    Participant

Not having used the other apps, it is useful to have someone like you to critique the app. I know the Soundcraft GUI and although far from perfect, it does have some good points IMHO. Thanks for your help.

Profile photo of Lee7
    Lee7
    Participant

@shakes,

I agree wholeheartedly, the CQ app in comparison is really clunky and not ideal if you like a fast workflow. A custom layer would drastically improve it.

Although I have the Mixing Station, I have never had to use it when I work on my QU as the native app just works, but with the CQ I find that I swap between the two apps.

Profile photo of Highflyer1953
    Highflyer1953
    Participant

I disagree entirely, I really like the CQ app, and I have been using A&H gear since 1972!!!
    I think it has a few bits that could be improved, but when I first used it I was impressed.

Profile photo of Lee7
    Lee7
    Participant

But if they had designed it just like both the QU & SQ app it would have been a far better experience. Have you used those?

Profile photo of Shakes
    Shakes
    Participant

+1

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.