Can't get Dante working

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting Can't get Dante working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ddff_lv ddff_lv 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of brandon
    brandon
    Participant

Hello, first about my setup. I’m running an iLive 176 at foh, idr32 on stage, two xdr16’s at foh, with one of the xdr16’s fitted with the Dante card. Here are the issues I’m having with Dante.

My Dante card is running firmware 3.4.15 and I have tried updating to firmware V3.6.4, using Firmware Update Manager V1.3.2 but I get an error stating “error starting browse:DNS-SD system failed”. Not sure how to resolve this?

Secondly, in the Dante virtual soundcard, I’m only seeing 8 channels from the iLive, not the 64 channels.

Thirdly, I can’t get any audio flowing into Cubase with the 8 channels of audio it’s seeing (I have the virtual soundcard selected in Cubase).

I’m have read the manuals and can’t get anywhere with this. Can someone please help. Thanks

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

Hi!
    To update FW, make sure you have automatic IP on your laptop. If that does not help, have a look at IP of your card via Dante Controller and then set manual IP of your computer right next to that.
    Did you set size of DVS to 64×64? This is done when DVS is stopped.

ddff

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.