Cannot Connect to DAW Control

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis troubleshooting Cannot Connect to DAW Control

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ofstreams ofstreams 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ofstreams
    ofstreams
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m trying to control Pro Tools via midi over ethernet/TCP/IP. My iMac is seeing the connection, and says that it is connected, but the A&H midi control is not connecting. I have compatible IP addresses set up, but the avantis does not see the connection. Could someone who has successfully done this help me troubleshoot this please?
    Thanks!

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi ofstreams,
    What do you mean by ‘my iMac is seeing the connection’?
    I see you were already discussing the issue with Jack in our team on FB. So we can look into this further, you can open a support ticket at support.allen-heath.com. Please provide as much detail as you can: IP address of Avantis and iMac, Avantis firmware version, A&H MIDI Control driver version, how it is configured, and connection topology / cable in use.

Profile photo of ofstreams
    ofstreams
    Participant

Thanks Nikola, I can’t seem to find which fb avenue I took earlier. I’ll send an email, thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.