Buzz sur toutes les sortie Auxilaires de ma SQ6

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Buzz sur toutes les sortie Auxilaires de ma SQ6

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jb07 jb07 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Oasis
    Oasis
    Participant

Bonjour

Je souhaiterais vous faire part d’un problème sur ma Allen Heath SQ6. La console Buzz sur tous les auxiliaires de sortie.
    J’ai retiré tous les périphériques d’entrée pour être sure que ca ne viens pas de là. Elle continue de buzz meme lorsque les auxiliaires sont mutés. On dirai un problème de masse.
    L’un d’entre vous a t’il déjà rencontré ce problème.

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

Bonjour,
    il n’ya pas beaucoup de personnes ici, qui parle français, je pense. Ma français est la merde aussi, mais peut-être je peut faire une traduction.

I am trying to translate this, as there is probably not too many speaking french here?

“I am asking for help with a problem I am having with my SQ6. There is buzz on all auxiliary outputs. I have disconnected all inputs to exclude this as the source of the problem. But there is still buzz even though the auxiliary outputs are all muted. It could be a grounding problem.
    Is there anyone having had the same problem”

As a answer and question from my side:
    what is connected to the auxiliary outputs and is this equipment on the same power source then the SQ6?

Profile photo of JeroenAudio
    JeroenAudio
    Participant

Do you hear this buzz also on your headphones? And what happens if you use the main speakers (I expect they are ok) on the aux outs?

If would be helpful if you could share some more information on the set up and what you have tried so far to solve it.

Profile photo of Oasis
    Oasis
    Participant

Hi Jeroen
    The buzz is on all aux outputs included the master but not in my headphones.
    My set is simple MacBook Pro, SQ6 mixer, monitoring Yamaha.
    I unplugged all inputs, the usb too and I tryed all the aux out one by one. When I mute the aux the buzz is always there.
    I reset the mixer but it not resolved the problem.
    I tried on other alimentation outlet too.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

The buzz is on all aux outputs included the master but not in my headphones.

How do you identify this? With your Yamaha monitors? Could this be the problem?
    I you can’t hear the buzz in the headphones while you listen to an aux bus it is possible that the noise gets introduced after the console…

Profile photo of Oasis
    Oasis
    Participant

monitoring and cables are not involved because I have already checked. . the buzz comes from all the auxiliaries. I think the headphone output is not on the same auxiliary circuit.

Profile photo of Andre S
    Andre S
    Participant

Maybe you have the echo FX loaded? There is a switch called noise on/off…

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@Oasis

Can you describe the buzz in more detail. Is it white noise, or periodic, and is there any hum with the buzz?
    Better if you can post a sample of the sound you hear. And tell us more about your entire environment and equipment.

Could there be any sort of feedback loop caused by mistaken settings?
    Are you near a radio or TV transmitter, or airport using microwaves?
    What sort of lights do you use? Are they on the same power circuit as the SQ?
    Do you use any power conditioner or filters to remove noise from the power lines?
    Are you feeding a PC from usb at the same time?

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

Still my question, if the monitors are on the same power circuit as the SQ is not answered. This seems to me the most likely culprit to this problem…

Profile photo of jb07
    jb07
    Participant

Bonjour,

As tu résolu ton soucis ? le buzz n’est’il pas généré par le générateur de fréquence ?

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

the buzz comes from all the auxiliaries.

No. I doubt that…
    how should this work?
    Inside a virtual mixer?
    There are no ground loops possible inside the desk…
    The buzz is introduced to inputs or outputs together with other equipment.

When I mute the aux the buzz is always there.

So it could be introduced after the mute button of the mix out… but there is the DA converter and the socket… that’s it.
    What happens if you don’t patch a socket? Is it still buzzing?

JeroenAudio
    Participant

Odd question, but do you have a second console that you can connect to the auxes and main outs of the SQ? This could help to determine where the buzz comes from. Connect the outputs to the inputs of the second console and check whether you here the buzz as well on the second console (via your headphones, don’t use your monitors). I really doubt whether the buzz is caused by the SQ.

Bonne chance.

JeroenAudio
    Participant

Did I wrote “here”? Hmmm, autocorrect… 😉 “hear” of course..

Profile photo of Oasis
    Oasis
    Participant

I muted all FX and all aux

Profile photo of Oasis
    Oasis
    Participant

Yes I have a second console and i plugged the out into the input of the second console. Buzz is here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.