Buzz sur toutes les sortie Auxilaires de ma SQ6

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Buzz sur toutes les sortie Auxilaires de ma SQ6

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jb07 jb07 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

I’m going with a grounding/ground loop issue between the mixer and equipment connected to the aux out.

What type of connection are you using between the mixer and the connected equipment, is it balance all the way?
    What type of audio input connector is on the connected equipment

How many aux outputs are you using?
    Only connect equipment to one aux out at a time and see what happens.

Try disconnecting pin 1 one on the XLR cable connector at the equipment input that is connected to the mixer.

Try an audio isolation transformer.

Profile photo of Oasis
    Oasis
    Participant

I made a video. watch until the end

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

left of image. upper right of mixer. what is that wire and where does it come from?

Profile photo of Oasis
    Oasis
    Participant

Non RS la console et les moniteurs ne sonts pas sur le meme circuit electrique. D’ailleurs j’ai branché la console sur d’autres prises electriques pour vois si le problème persistait. j’ai meme coupé les disjoncteurs inutilisés de mon tableau électrique pour voir si il y avais un lien.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Sounds like ground loop to me. Try the XLR pin 1 ground lift, just cut the connection at one end of XLR cable on pin 1.

Do you have battery powered headphone amp or speaker you could plug into an output to test with?

Profile photo of jb07
    jb07
    Participant

Au final c’était quoi ?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.