Bunch of issues

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis troubleshooting Bunch of issues

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Asanch
    Asanch
    Participant

Recently got an Avantis for the most part I love it but tonight at rehearsal I had lots of issues.

1) I had major lag issues in the screen. I would go to adjust something the whole console would lag visually.

2) I’ve been using/testing the iPad apps all week. And tonight at rehearsal they all stop working. I’m network was still up just couldn’t find the console

3) Dante issues…. So I have Dante Via running in a MacMini using ProP7 and Spotify. Had everything routed correctly everything working and literally lost all the audio.
    Also, went to pull up a VS on a different Mac on my network and in the middle of the soundcheck I lost all audio. I rebooted the console. Everything worked for about 5mins then did the same thing.
    Both Macs see the Avantis.

I needs some help! Really stressed out!

Also also, some freezing stuff see video

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

>1) I had major lag issues in the screen.

Are you running the most up-to-date firmware on your console? v1.0 was quite laggy, but v1.1 fixed that (along with other things).

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

network issues are network issues…
    I guess something is configured wrong…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.