Avantis Firmware V1.30 Release

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis General Discussions Avantis Firmware V1.30 Release

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Brian 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jack_AH
    Jack_AH

Hi all,

Just a heads up Firmware 1.30 for Avantis & Avantis Solo is available on the website 🙂

~ Firmware & Release Notes ~

https://www.allen-heath.com/hardware/avantis/avantis-dual-screen/resources/

~ Live Stream Links ~

https://www.allen-heath.com/events/189831/

Profile photo of Gregg Grey
    Gregg Grey
    Participant

Thank you for the NEQ12 !!!!!

Profile photo of Jgrift
    Jgrift
    Participant

The download link is not currently working on the site. Just opens another page vs downloading the file.

Profile photo of Yoely
    Yoely
    Participant

Thanks for the updates.

I wonder if “entire channel library” was added?

Recalling a saved Channel in its entirety

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

While I am glad A&H is constantly improving the functionality of the Avantis, I’d by lying if I said I wasn’t a little disappointed in the amount of added features in this “feature release” update. It seems to be a few small GUI changes and just one additional Dpack addition (the NEQ 12) which hardly seems like any effort was really made into the update. Honestly I think the only reason they even released this update was to include support for the Solo. Outside of that, it sure feels like an “incomplete” feature release…. Hopefully with the launch of CQ and Avantis Solo behind them, A&H can spend some their intellectual energy/resources in improving their existing products!

Things I’d like to see:
    – support for new wireless systems (like the Sennheiser EW-DX)
    – more Dpack offerings to mirror the DLive offerings
    – the addition of a distortion/distressor style Dpack plugin (obviously this would be released on DLive first and then eventually make it to Avantis). Currently there is no way to “insert” any type of distortion plugin/FX outside of the preamp section and therefore can’t be added to busses/outputs.
    – a revamp of the scene/recall filter manager to add way more flexibility (there are too many limitations built into the current system)
    – more options for the custom buttons (again way too few choices give the overall functionality of the console)
    – a revamp of the channel library options to add the ability to save all the channel settings at once
    – a revamp of the mix/buss library options to be able to save “monitor” send levels for a particular mix/musician

Those are just a few I can immediately think of, but I know there are a lot that I am simply forgetting about in this moment.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.