analog 'safe' button bypass in digital

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions analog 'safe' button bypass in digital

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jarreck Jarreck 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jarreck
    Jarreck
    Participant

Our church finally made the transition from analog to digital, with a new SQ7. Transitioning from Crest Century GTX board. With the GTX the praise team was on a single mute group, but clicking the ‘safe’ button on the channel strip would override the group mute and allow that channel to be unmuted and active, even though the group mute was engaged. Is there a way to override the digital mute groups on my SQ7, to single out channels?

I’m guessing scenes but still have yet to run my first live service so wanted to avoid multiple scenes if possible. K.I.S.S system:)

Profile photo of ioTon
    ioTon
    Participant

Hi Jarreck,
    You can “Gang” only the Channel Mute of all this Channels.
    So you can’t open one channel of this own -> you will open/close all channels.

greetings

Profile photo of Jarreck
    Jarreck
    Participant

Thanks I was afraid that might be the case will learn a new method {I. E. Scenes) to work out these changes.

Many times our praise team mics do double duty as soloist for choir or special music.

Everything will get easier in time as I learn the new board and create some new ‘muscle memory’

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.