iLive Dante Studio setup

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions iLive Dante Studio setup

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of tk2k tk2k 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

Hi all,

I remember seeing a diagram posted about a studio that used several control surfaces/idrs linked via dante? We’ve got a new install going in, and the guy i’m working for is looking for options for linking studios that must function independently, but also as an aggregate. Our current system in one building is based on Opticore (which is wonderful but very expensive).

Does anyone know where that diagram might have come from? I searched through the official A&H facebook page but it wasn’t posted there.

iDR-48, T-112, Mixpad
    College

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

I think from memory you will find it in one of the V1.9 webinar new features videos – I think Nicola was talking about master clock sync in a Studio set up with Dante.

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72/Mixpad,Tweak,
    Dual M-Dante/DVS, 17″MBP/Logic 9/Custom Mackie Control

Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Stix

I think from memory you will find it in one of the V1.9 webinar new features videos – I think Nicola was talking about master clock sync in a Studio set up with Dante.

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72/Mixpad,Tweak,
    Dual M-Dante/DVS, 17″MBP/Logic 9/Custom Mackie Control

Yup that’s it!

Can someone at A&H provide me with a higher quality version of this diagram?

10:32 in the 3rd video

iDR-48, T-112, Mixpad
    College

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

quote:

Originally posted by tk2k

Hi tk2k,

See here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u8s3omikx7vzu5k/11SJHyKSg0

The webinar diagram was an example application of the new sync options in V1.9 (sync from xDR Port B). The other diagram shows a typical, basic Dante installation.

Hope this helps,

Nicola
    A&H

Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by nicola

quote:

Originally posted by tk2k

Hi tk2k,

See here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u8s3omikx7vzu5k/11SJHyKSg0

The webinar diagram was an example application of the new sync options in V1.9 (sync from xDR Port B). The other diagram shows a typical, basic Dante installation.

Hope this helps,

Nicola
    A&H

Thanks! Trying to pitch an iLive networked system for our film studies dept instead of an optocore based one :)

iDR-48, T-112, Mixpad
    College

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.