Connection problem

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Connection problem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of NealPT NealPT 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of NealPT
    NealPT
    Participant

We have an iLive80 system but when I try too connect to it it connects, gets to 8-10% loading it, and then then I get a connection error. I have tried disabling the firewall and turning off the virus protection with not success. I have made sure that Java is up to date. My home laptop connects fine and it is on the latest version of Java. Any ideas?

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

What OS, wich editor version, wich IP…. ?

SRV-AVB
    R-72, iDR-16, xDR-16, Dante

Profile photo of papromike
    papromike
    Participant

ALso check your iP address on your laptop, it could be that your Laptops IP address and the Mix Rack’s IP address are the same.

GO under your IP settins and change it to a static IP Address of something like

Your Mix Racks IP is 192.168.1.1 so its possible youre getting a network conflict

Vice President of Sales
    Allen & Heath USA

Profile photo of NealPT
    NealPT
    Participant

Everything is on version 1.9. I have tried two different PCs with Windows 7 and a Mac which I don’t know what version of the software it is on and none will work. They get connect and get to 8-12% and then it comes back with a connection error. The funny thing is that they used to work fine.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.