Training Videos Link

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Training Videos Link

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of teknik99
    teknik99
    Participant

I have just noticed a new link on the ILive page headed “Ilive Training Videos” which is something I have been hoping for and which I think will of great assistance.

Clicking it brings up the following error.

Web Part Error: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type AllenHeath_Products.iLiveTrainingVideos.iLiveTrainingVideos, AllenHeath_Products, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50aa601cecf2f6eb could not be found or it is not registered as safe.

Possibly not the place to report this but was not sure how else to advise A & H.

Looking forward to this to bring some of my sub contratcors up to speed.

Cheers

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi teknik99

Thanks for the heads up, this should be fixed now.

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of PVH
    PVH
    Participant

It would be nice if we could watch them on our iPads.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi PVH

The videos are on our YouTube channel so you shouldn’t have difficulties to watch them on iOS devices. Simply open https://www.youtube.com/AllenandHeathUK or use the YouTube app. We’ll add a playlist to make it easier to navigate.

These videos are part of a tutorial series – several others are in progress and will be added to the list. Hope you will enjoy the content.

Nicola
    A&H

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

The link works now

SRV-AVB
    R-72, iDR-16, xDR-16, Dante

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.