New Console

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 14 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Our new T112 and iDR-48 are arriving today. The Aviom card should arrive Monday. :) :)

Sunday after the services we will physically swap the existing ML3K for the T series. Monday I will then re-wire, configure the console, and Monday night we will have our 1st training session. Training also Tuesday night and Wednesday night. Thursday is our regular rehearsal for Sunday morning.

Should be a fun week! :)

Tim Gibson
    Tech Director
    EV Free Church
    Crystal Lake, IL

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

enjoy!!! i love that desk,i am in the middle of a 3 week festival,from jazz to punk to standup, including old hippie(i hate digital) engineers
    young unexperienced engineers they all love it….

cheers
    dave

allen&heath i-live digital /focusrite octopre/ rme digi/multiface/
    samplitude pro v 10.01 / sample-tank / synthogy ivory / DFHS drummer
    algoritmix renovator/de scratch pro/de noise pro/peq orange red and blue /K-stereo

Profile photo of robc
    robc
    Participant

Good to hear you all enjoy using T series – hippies and youth !
    great to see some Aviom cards getting installed too.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Easy part first: Aviom card should be in my hands on Thursday. Which is good since we have our rehearsals on Thursday nights for the Sunday services.

Now for the “fun” part. By about 3pm Monday I noticed that there was problems with the surface. After trying the troubleshooting process from support, I was able to swap out the broken one with a working one Tuesday morning from our local support company. Everything is working great on this one! We had our 1st training session last night and my volunteers love it. 2nd training tonight and then tomorrow night the 1st rehearsal with a full band. :)

Tim Gibson
    Tech Director
    EV Free Church
    Crystal Lake, IL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.