iLive equipment pool

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions iLive equipment pool

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of simonstpauli simonstpauli 15 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of simonstpauli
    simonstpauli
    Participant

Hello, this goes to all iLive owners and to A&H.

We had the idea to build a database of iLive owners (willing to rent out the desks of course), searchable (zip code, type of mixrack/surface) and up-to date so that

1. users can quickly find a suitable iLive when in need.
    2. owners (rental companies) can improve ROI renting to people they might not have been aware of.

The list on the website might just “explode” after the next shipments of the T series ;-)

I am looking for help from A&H in providing infrastructure for this project.

Christian Tepfer
    Hamburg, Germany

Profile photo of CareyD
    CareyD
    Participant

Thanks Christian, that’s a great idea, and I think one that has been discussed here too. There is already a ‘Rental Companies’ page on our web site which includes companies with systems for hire around the world.
    https://www.ilive-digital.com/rentals.asp
    Perhaps this is what you had in mind? Let us know if you have any comment or further ideas and I will pass this on to our team to review and get them to get in touch with you soon.
    Regards,
    Carey

Profile photo of simonstpauli
    simonstpauli
    Participant

Hello Carey,

The rentals page is a good start, when the user base gets broader it has to be searchable locally to be of improved use.

The ideal picture in my mind would be a google maps-like interface with all iLive owners highlighted. So I just have to input my location and quickly see what may be available nearby.

A transitional version could list providers by country and region/zip code.

Christian Tepfer
    Hamburg, Germany

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.