PAN one Ch. of Stereo Pair to Center

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions PAN one Ch. of Stereo Pair to Center

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dertechniker dertechniker 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dertechniker
    dertechniker
    Participant

Hello,

i want PAN one Channel of the Stereo-Pairs (i.e. Ch. 17 on AR-2412) to Center.
    Or is there a Software-Workarraund? Now i use Y-Adapter on Ch. 17/18 for this Scenario.

Profile photo of David Haughton
    David Haughton
    Keymaster

@dertechniker
    Hi Sascha, I’m guessing that you are trying to input 1 mic pre via dSNAKE into a stereo input channel of a mixer to gain another mono input, but it’s not possible to do this from dSNAKE sources. The local jack socket is normalled so that the mono signal passes into both sides of the stereo channel. I will add this as a feature suggestion for consideration in future, but I think the Y-adapter is the best solution for now.
    Hope this helps.
    Harry.

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

It would be simple enough to allow any dSnake input to hit either side of the stereo bus I’d have though, allowing you to just pivkmdsnake 3 for both…

But not on current patching.

Profile photo of dertechniker
    dertechniker
    Participant

Yes, i want use this from dSNAKE.

I will add this as a feature suggestion for consideration in future, but I think the Y-adapter is the best solution for now.

Thanks, i’ll wait for this Update 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.