ZED 14 usb b connection to Mac OS issue – sound too low

Forums Forums Other A&H products ZED 14 usb b connection to Mac OS issue – sound too low

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SoundChap SoundChap 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alex
    Alex
    Participant

When I connect ZED 14 mixer with printer cable to MAC OS laptop, the microphone volume is too low. Folks listening to livestream need to turn up their computers to max and still don’t hear the stream that well. This is with the ZED 14 outputting at max (short of reverb issues) and Mac OS volume up all of the way. When I go into Mac OS settings, the microphone is greyed out (input control). Only through the mixer can I change anything. When I attach to windows 11, they can hear fine, and windows OS input control is not greyed out. I prefer MAC for the singing and music livestream. Any ideas? Thank you.

Profile photo of SoundChap
    SoundChap
    Participant

Hi,
    Did you ever find a solution for this? I have the same mixer with the same issue as well , also if i record in Ableton to an audio track it records the metronome and everything else I’m ‘playing’ which can be a pain! I wonder if you got an answer elsewhere?

Thanks;

Mark

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.