Xone k2 broken headphone jack

Forums Forums Other A&H products Xone k2 broken headphone jack

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ag313 ag313 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ag313
    ag313
    Participant

Xone k2 broken headphone jack
    It is heard both with echo and without low frequencies. How can it be repaired? Is there a schematic for the headphone output? I figured it out, but nothing helped.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@ag313

A broken headphone output should not introduce an echo, so what are you using it with?
    Check that you are not monitoring a signal twice through the computer. There are usually options for ‘monitor this device/input’ which could cause problems if you are also listening to the same signal through some software at the same time.

If you are certain it is a hardware fault however (you’ve maybe tried with other setups or other computers) then please contact your local distributor to get it looked at.
    You can find a full list of our distribution partners here – https://www.allen-heath.com/where-to-buy/

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of ag313
    ag313
    Participant

No, this is not a software error. Some kind of contact just went away, I took it apart, but I couldn’t do it, I didn’t find anything. It happened once. Before that, I moved the headphone jack, if this happened to a certain position, but now it is constant at any position of the inserted minijack. Low frequencies are not audible, only the general sound is practically heard.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.