Wireless connection

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ troubleshooting Wireless connection

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of CQTigerCQTiger
    Participant

I’m new to the CQ-18T. I downloaded and installed version 1.2.0 and I’m using MixPad version 1.2.0. I can control the CQ with an Ethernet connection but when I try to control it via Wifi, it won’t connect. My tablet operates on Windows 11. I’m sure I’m the issue. Possibly a firewall or Windows issue? Can anyone advise and assist?

Profile photo of CQTigerCQTiger
    Participant

I found the solution.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&HKeithJ A&H

@CQTiger

Could you please share what the problem and solution turned out to be for anyone else coming across your post?

Thanks!
    Keith.

Profile photo of egertneregertner
    Participant

CQ20B wireless connection. After firmware update to 1.2.0 I was able to connect, have selected wifi access point, but the LED on the face of it still shows green light for ethernet connection, even though I’m connected via wifi access point. Is that something I can just ignore?

Profile photo of KeithJ A&HKeithJ A&H

@egertner

The CM LED is green by default once the network is setup correctly/securely, and it doesn’t matter which network connection you’re using.
    As of V1.2 you can short press the reset button at any time to change the network mode. The LED will then flash briefly to show which connection is being used – Blue for WiFi and Yellow for Ethernet.

The CM stands for Chromatic Meter, and the CM LED can also be set up to show the metering for any input or output in the HOME / SYSTEM / Preferences screen of CQ-MixPad.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.