Windows 10

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Windows 10

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Zueri Zueri 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JoeyBolufe
    JoeyBolufe
    Participant

Hello, I just updated to windows 10 and I can’t seem to get the qu-16 to interface with my PC. Is there a solution for this?
    Thanks

Profile photo of mervaka
    mervaka
    Participant

I don’t think anything’s been said regarding windows 10. Always pays to not be the first to update..

Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

There have been early reports of problems with audio files in Windows 10, but Microsoft is aware of the problems and is reportedly working on patches right now. The problems manifest differently with different devices, so it may take some time to work out the bugs in the “upgrade”… but what’s new about that scenario in the brave new world of digital?

Profile photo of Alrod
    Alrod
    Participant

I am running Windows 10 on a Pro Tools based DAW. No issues whatsoever with the QU-16/USB connection.

Profile photo of Alrod
    Alrod
    Participant

Actually, I am having one problem but I am not sure it is related to Windows 10. I cannot copy tracks from a Pro Tools session (following the files structure guidelines), to a USB drive and have them play back on the QU-16.

Profile photo of Zueri
    Zueri
    Participant

I’m using QU-24 and Windows 10 with Reaper. No problems so far. Also copy multitrack files to and from USB memory works.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.