Well that was easy…

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu DAW integration Well that was easy…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

I know it’s not a full featured DAW, but after all the posts in here I was expecting it to be a bit harder than it was to get the Mac to hook up with the QU and do multitrack recording via Audacity…

It’s not something I need to do often, and this is the first time I didn’t have my normal USB stick around – so I just dropped stereo onto the one I did have, and pushed everything out to the Mac.

It had one glitch – when I rebooted the QU before the service, and Audacity got stuck thinking about sample rates. But I closed Audacity, replugged the USB cable and it all fired up again cleanly.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Well welcome to the QU USB Mac club.
    OPEN TO EVERY-ONE OF COURSE 😐
    I must say I have over many years tried to get my head around audacity ‘until’
    I purchased [yes I said that word purchased] Soundforage Pro .. yes forage for Mac. Unfortunately it’s being discontinued now Sony have sold it off.?

Anyhow I’m glad it worked for you, in that heat of that moment that most of us know of.

Regards

NZdave

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Heat of the moment indeed – it’s always ‘as the service/show starts’
    Fortunately for me I am only expected to record the sermon, and had both the ‘normal’ recording and the QuDrive running as well.
    Not sure which I should consider as backup to which…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.