WAVES SOUNDGRID FOR SQ / DGTL STAGEBOX

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions WAVES SOUNDGRID FOR SQ / DGTL STAGEBOX

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of TonmeisterDaniel
    TonmeisterDaniel
    Participant

I really would like to get an answer to the question if and when a waves card will be available for the sq series. I know you are not willing to speak about precise release dates but for my work it is absolutely necessary to know if it will be possible to use my waves rig. I already own a server, all the good plugins and would love to implement it in the fabulous sounding SQ system.

The other thing i like to know is, if any plans are made for a digital AES (in/out) stagebox. Most of the amps i use have digital processing and digital connections. I know there are plans to integrate the dx32, but a smaller digital box (8in/8out) would be great to combine with the 2 dx168 most of us are using.

Please Allen & Heath, after almost one year of SQ you owe us some answers to this!

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi Daniel,

As you say, we do not discuss development of future products, so I cannot comment on some of this.
    However, the Waves option card for SQ was planned from launch and will be announced shortly.
    I understand it’s frustrating, but we do shout about things as soon as we can, we just don’t want to tease!

So.
    Yes it will be possible to use your rig.
    Within the next few months.
    🙂

Hope this helps…
    Keith.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.