USB Audio Playback on DM0

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions USB Audio Playback on DM0

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura Tatsuya Nakamura 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of WeatherNo108
    WeatherNo108
    Participant

Hi A&H

There are 4 venues, each equipped with installed QU-SB where the USB playback is heavily utilized. Has been working like a charm for 6 years.
    Each venue we will be upgraded to DM0 with several DT164-W and the control remain surfaceless with an iPad. With great disappointment it has been noticed, while it is an upgrade to the flagship system for a truckload of money, from the playback standpoint it will be a downgrade because in a surfaceless operation dLive is not supporting playback. I don’t want to connect any third party equipment to the system like computer, bluetooth receiver etc…
    Would you please provide a solution to either play audio from DM0’s internal storage (similar to AHM) or release an interface card with USB or SD card slot (similar to other vendors)?

Thank you!

Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura
    Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

+1

I feel that it is a necessity for the DM0 to import and playback audio via USB-A.

I would also like to see an I/O option card that has a USB-A as well as a USB-B port with multi-track USB-Audio interface capability.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.