SQ6 names disappear

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting SQ6 names disappear

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dr777
    dr777
    Participant

When I turn on the SQ6 mixer, I have inscriptions names on the channels. After a while, the names disappear only on channels 17-23 and do not appear on any layer, but the colors are fine on all layers and channels. I downloaded the new upgrade 1.5.9 (the previous one 1.5.6) and still the same thing happens. When I turn it off and turn it on again, names appear again, but after a few minutes the name disappears. What could be the problem or does anyone have the same experience?

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@dr777

It sounds like you’re referring to the channel displays (scribble strip), in which case, and if the names are not changing or being changed on the main touchscreen it sounds like a hardware issue.
    The other thing that points to this, is that you’re talking about a block of displays and that it occurs over multiple layers.
    I would therefore recommend getting in touch with your local distributor who will be able to figure out where the issue is and get it fixed.
    You can find all distributors listed here – https://www.allen-heath.com/community/distributors/

Thanks,
    Keith.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.