SQ to SQ – (some) inputs are not coming in

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting SQ to SQ – (some) inputs are not coming in

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SQuser SQuser 1 day, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Joey
    Joey
    Participant

My church has an SQ7 for FOH & a SQ5 for Livestream (mixing). Sources of inputs are coming from both stage box & local inputs into the SQ7 (essentially every inputs must be in SQ7 first). Those inputs are then shared through the SLink of SQ7 to the SQ5.

We set our inputs (to read) as SLink 1, Slink 2, Slink 3, etc.. in the SQ5 channels. All signals (instrument, mics, etc) are working fine in the SQ7. However, in the SQ5, we are not getting any signals for our four choir mics. I have made the inputs in SQ7 as “chronological” order (1 – 12 Wireless Mics as Locals) (13 – 48 as SLINK [Stage Box]) so that the inputs are not jumping back and forth from local to slink. The SQ5 still can’t read any inputs from the SQ7.

I am still learning about Tie Lines, so I am unsure about using Tie Lines. Any help is appreciated, Thank you Forum!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of SQuser
    SQuser
    Participant

The image file that maybe help to solve the problem is unfortunately not available (at least not for me).
    And i think, the most would certainly prefer JPG.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.