SQ mixpad on android – where are the shows saved?

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SQ mixpad on android – where are the shows saved?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of coppo coppo 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of coppo
    coppo
    Participant

Hi
    I can’t find where the local shows and scenes are stored on android Mixpad working offline for an SQ6. There is no equivalent to the set working directory that is present on windows.
    Prior to an event I tend to set up shows and create new scenes on a windows version of mixpad which is fine – I can save or recall local shows etc.
    I also wanted to setup a tablet ahead of time but since I don’t have access to the actual SQ6 I cant find a way of doing this.
    I have the show accessible to the tablet but no way of loading it in the sq mixpad app that I can find.

Is this even possible?

Many thanks

Andy

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

I don’t use the app, but my thought would be if you connect to the console and then try to load a show using the app, hopefully it will give you the option of loading a show that is stored on the console (normal functionality) OR the option to load a show stored on the mobile device. By loading the show stored on the app, it should set everything on the console according to how you set up your off-line show. This would only be available using the app however. If you try to load a show on the console, it isn’t going to be able to access the mobile device’s local storage.

Profile photo of coppo
    coppo
    Participant

Hi
    Thanks – but my problem is that I don’t have the SQ6 here – it’s miles away and also switched off or doing some other event. (So I can’t even set up a vlan to talk to it.)

Everything works fine when I am on the same LAN as the sq6 and I can copy or paste in either direction fine.
    However I do most of my setting up at home prior to events and the desk is miles way.
    I can’t find a way of getting a local show prepared in windoze mixpad accross to tablet mixpad without actually using the real desk as the intermediary.

Andy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.