Shutdown issue since update to v1.1

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis troubleshooting Shutdown issue since update to v1.1

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Brian 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dan
    Dan
    Participant

My console has had trouble shutting down since the firmware update. I thought it was my imagination the first couple of times but tonight I had to tell it to shut down 3 times before it actually did. Each time I hit the shut-down button the displays would fade to the “&” screens for a few seconds before coming back to the main screen. On my third try I finally heard the relay click before the “it is now safe to turn off your console” message was displayed.

Profile photo of Mat420
    Mat420
    Participant

Same here. It tells me first that the display can’t shut down. It never turns of at the first time…

Profile photo of Chris.Nelson
    Chris.Nelson
    Participant

I have this same issue on 2 Avantis consoles, I get an error saying: “TouchScreen did not exit cleanly”. I have to attempt 2-3 shutdowns before the click happens and it shuts down correctly.

Profile photo of AntiochPHX-TD
    AntiochPHX-TD
    Participant

I’m having the same issue, and the same “Touchscreen did not exit cleanly” error. Running 1.10; can upload logs if needed

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

It’s a known bug with the current firmware. Hopefully it will be fixed with the next update, but until then you may have to “exit” a few times before the board tells you it is OK to shut down.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.