Shure Wireless Integration Requirements

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis General Discussions Shure Wireless Integration Requirements

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura Tatsuya Nakamura 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura
    Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

I would like to know the version requirements for the Shure ULXD and QLXD series and AD series receivers to work with Avantis v1.3 Shure Integration, but I cannot find a detailed page.

If there are any details on the specifications of the equipment, does it have any effect?

(e.g., REV3 units will not be recognized, firmware v1.2.x.x receivers will not be recognized, etc.).

The connection is to the Avantis Network terminal.

IP settings are assumed to be correct.

Profile photo of Sligo-Sound
    Sligo-Sound
    Participant

I am using an Avantis with a small 6 channel Qlxd shure system. No problems at all but no idea of versions numbers Im afraid! network connections via a switch that’s all it required.

Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

Is that via a Dante128 or Dante64 card with the network bridge turned on2?

In my Avantis (v1.3) environment,
    I could not use this feature via Dante128 card v3 and could only find Shure’s ULXD4D receiver (v2.7.x) when physically connected to the network terminal (RJ45).

Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

It seems that this was a problem that the Dante128V3 card was having.

Updating the V3 card from v1.0.1 to v1.0.2 should resolve the issue and make the Shure device visible.

Many thanks to the A&H support team.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.