Setting up Qu32 and PC Windows for recording

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Setting up Qu32 and PC Windows for recording

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of volounteer volounteer 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Susan
    Susan
    Participant

Hi DoctorG
    After finding out all the info needed about the tablet, it has been decided that the versions are not combatable unfortunately. It looks like I’m going to have to buy a ipad and computer to work on.

But I need help now with something else. I cant seem to change the sermon recorded on the QuDrive to something I can listen to on my computer. Can someone please give me the steps on how to do this and what program I can use. At the moment we have Mixcraft 5 which we were using with our previous analog desk. Also can I plug in the computer and record directly onto it. I see the computer has a line in that looks like a earphone plug? Which channel would I use to do this and which program to record on.
    SusanV

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

If it is already on the Qu Drive then remove the USB and insert into your PC.
    Copy the sermon wav file to the PC.
    Open the file in DAW of your choice.
    Audacity would work just fine and is free.
    Adjust volume level, and other parameters, to your taste.

If you play back the Qu drive recording you should be able to monitor it in your headphones from the jack under the Qu Drive.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.