SD card specs?

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ General Discussions SD card specs?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bassman74 Bassman74 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of gabo
    gabo
    Participant

I have been using these.. The 3 pack is approximately $20, so very affordable. I haven’t had any problems with them, although I don’t generally record at 96K, all my projects are 48K.

SanDisk 32GB 3-Pack Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Card (3x32GB) – SDSDUN4-032G-GN6IM

I don’t think it would be a problem to go bigger, but I get more recording time on one than any show I’ve done and can easily swap them out so I can take them to my DAW computer while using another one in the CQ.

Profile photo of Bassman74
    Bassman74
    Participant

I have bought a new SD card. As the 64 GB SD card (SDXC) currently costs only one EURO more than the 32 GB (SDHC) card (Amazon, both SanDisk Extreme PRO), I bought the 64 GB card.
    The CQ-20B successfully formatted the 64 GB card to FAT32. As written in the last post it is “non-standard” but my Win 10 has no problems reading the card in FAT32 format.
    So far I have only recorded 16 tracks (96 kHz) of silence, so I can’t say whether there are any problems with real audio recordings.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.