Xone:4D drivers

Forums Forums Other A&H products Xone:4D drivers

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sir Whitening Sir Whitening 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Andyftp
    Andyftp
    Participant

Hi
    Can A&H please release source code for the Xone:4d Mac Drivers as opensource now that the product is discontinued?

I had to replace my aging Mac as it died. I replaced it with a newer Intel Mac, but it won’t support earlier than Catalina. I have Ventura installed now and my usual tricks to get old drivers working doesn’t work here.

I don’t want to ditch the mixer as I love it, but for now I can use it as analog only, which stinks.

Profile photo of Sir Whitening
    Sir Whitening
    Participant

Dear Allen & Heath Team,

Hope you’re doing well. I’m reaching out because, like many in our community, I’m a big fan of the Xone:4D mixer. It’s been a game-changer in my music production, and I’ve really come to rely on it.

But here’s the thing – as we all move forward with technology, I’ve hit a bit of a snag. I upgraded my system to macOS Monterey, and now I’m having trouble getting the Xone:4D to work fully because of driver issues.

I’m not alone in this. Many of us who use the Xone:4D are feeling stuck, especially when we try to pair it with newer software like Ableton Live 12, which needs at least macOS Big Sur.

So, I’m joining the chorus asking if you could release the Xone:4D Mac drivers as open source. It would be a huge help. This way, we could tweak the drivers to work with the latest macOS versions. The Xone:4D is such a solid piece of gear, and with a little updating, it could keep rocking in our studios for years to come.

Your support on this would mean a lot to us. It would not only help keep our beloved Xone:4D in the mix but also show how much you stand behind your products, even as tech keeps marching on.

Thanks for listening. We’re all hoping for a positive answer and a way to keep our Xone:4D mixers at the heart of our setups.

Best

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.