Scene Filters for I/O

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis General Discussions Scene Filters for I/O

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Chris Chris 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of AntiochPHX-TD
    AntiochPHX-TD
    Participant

I may just be missing something right in front of me, but I’m trying to figure out which of the scene recall filters will prevent the scene from changing the I/O settings. Specifically, I want to protect the Input Direct Out routing to the I/O card (Dante) to preserve our I/O on ProTools. Which filter protects the routing? I tried the I/O card setup, but that did not work.

Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of Jumpy66
    Jumpy66
    Participant

Mah einfach eine Szene mit der IO Konfiguration, und blocke im Szenenfilter den Rest. Dann kannst du die immer einladen. Oder du gehst ├╝ber die globalen Filtereinstellungen.

Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

Careful with your terminology. Routing and I/O Patching are two different things in the Allen and Heath world. Routing filters are located under Inputs, but I don’t think that is what you mean. I think you are looking for:

Scenes > Recall Filter > Other > Input Patchbay and Output Patchbay

I am not 100% sure, but you may also need to filter on I/O Ports Setup and then the port the card is installed in. You might not need that though. I am just not sure what that item does since there really aren’t any port settings for Dante that I know of unless it has something to do with changing cards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.