RF devices online but not working.

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions RF devices online but not working.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Julian Tinao Julian Tinao 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Julian Tinao
    Julian Tinao
    Participant

I have a few Shure ULXD4Q devices conected to the mixrack. The mixrack found them and appear online, the names and frequencies of the Shure devices are correct, but the Vu meter and RF meter does not move, there is no battery indicator and the controls “locate” “mute” “volume” don’t do anything.

Is like the real time data from the devices is lost. I think that data is being filtered out because of the conections I’m using.
    I have all the Shure devices conected to a switcher, wich is my primary switcher for a lot of Dante redundant conections. I have a Dante 128×128 expansion card on the MixRack that is conected to that switcher, and it has the “Internal Network Bridge” switch “On”. That allows me to find the devices in the network that are conected through the same cable as the Dante primary.
    I know my switcher is not filtering anything because I use it to connect to Wireless workbech just fine.
    Maybe the conection through de Dante expansion card and the “Internal Network Bridge” is filtering real time data from the RF devices ? but it shouldn’t be this way. And if this is the case, any work around ?

Profile photo of cheeko
    cheeko
    Participant

Navigate the Numbers with Confidence: Empowering Payroll Mastery with Future Connect Training
    The intricate world of payroll can be daunting for even the most seasoned professionals, riddled with complex calculations, evolving regulations, and ever-changing software. Ensuring accurate and timely payments is not just a legal obligation, it’s the cornerstone of a thriving sage accounting software training business and a satisfied workforce. Future Connect Training steps forward as your guiding light, offering a comprehensive suite of payroll training courses designed to transform you from a bewildered beginner to a confident payroll maestro.

Why Choose Future Connect Training for Your Payroll Learning Journey?

Future Connect Training’s approach goes beyond rote learning. hmrc free payroll courses Their courses offer a dynamic and transformative experience, empowering both individuals and businesses:

For Businesses:

Streamline Operations and Enhance Efficiency: Learn how to leverage technology sage courses london and automate tasks, freeing up valuable time and resources for your team to focus on core business functions.
    Foster a Loyal and Productive Workforce: Ensure accurate and timely payments, building trust, satisfaction, and loyalty among your employees, which translates to positive business outcomes.
    Uphold a Positive Reputation: Maintain compliance with the latest regulations and demonstrate your commitment to ethical and transparent practices, attracting top talent and investors.

Charting Your Personalized Path to Payroll Mastery:

Future Connect Training understands that everyone learns differently and has unique needs. They offer a diverse range of courses to cater to various levels of expertise:

Payroll Fundamentals: This foundational course lays the groundwork for your journey, covering pay cycles, deductions, taxes, and employee benefits.
    Advanced Payroll: Delve deeper into complex calculations and intricate payroll processes. Master topics like garnishments, international payroll, year-end reporting, and statutory payments.
    Payroll Software Mastery: Unleash the power of popular payroll programs like Sage, QuickBooks, and ADP with hands-on experience and expert guidance. Increase your efficiency and accuracy by leveraging technology.
    Staying Compliant: Stay abreast of the ever-evolving regulatory landscape. sage courses This course equips you with the knowledge and skills to navigate compliance challenges and minimize the risk of non-compliance penalties.
    Specialized Training: Tailor your learning experience to your specific industry needs. Choose from specialized courses in payroll for non-profits, construction companies, or the healthcare industry.

What Makes Future Connect Training Stand Out?

Future Connect Training goes beyond simply delivering courses. They offer a holistic learning experience that sets them apart:

Expert-Led Instruction: Learn from seasoned payroll professionals who share their real-world experience and industry insights, ensuring you gain practical and relevant knowledge.
    Flexible Learning Formats: Choose from online courses, interactive webinars, in-person workshops, or blended learning to suit your learning style and schedule. Find the format that best fits your needs and preferences.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Maybe the conection through de Dante expansion card and the “Internal Network Bridge” is filtering real time data from the RF devices ?

I don’t think so. Are the devices set to the right mode?
    Is the Shure control network configured the right way? That’s independent of the Dante network.

Profile photo of Julian Tinao
    Julian Tinao
    Participant

On the shure side everything is ok, because we are using shure workbench perfectly if i connect directly to the switcher. But even the workbench cannot find the devices if I connect to the other side of the gigaAce conection.

The route is :
    Shure device > switcher > dante card on mixrack i/o port > main gigaAce to surface > notebook connected on network port of surface.

Notebook directly to the switcher everything is ok, but a notebook connected on the surface network cannot find any device on workbench, and the desk find the devices but with the limitations explained before.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.