Reseting routing from inside a scene

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Reseting routing from inside a scene

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of psikes psikes 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

A rather difficult topic to say the right way. The problem I am up against is that some unknown person, pretty sure I know who, with access to our Qu-32 at the Admin level has really buggered up the routing and mix settings by turning some channels off going to the L/R Main and setting the mix levels at truly weird levels, as in -38dB on mix 2. I know I can reset the scene with Scene Reset, however, when I recall the scene the mix levels and routing are right back where they were before I did the Scene Reset. Is there a way that I am unaware of whereby I can reset routing and mixes within the scene? Hopefully I am describing my needs correctly, if not let me know what you need for more information.

Thanks, Phil

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Unless you have backups of your scenes, you’ll have to correct by hand and then save the “new old” version. And make a backup for heavens sake, preferably on your own usb-drive that you keep with you.

Good luck !

Giga

Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

Thanks Giga, I always back up and keep my own drives. This unfortunately happened during an absence and we were unaware of someone else modifying our scene after we came back and backed it up to our own drive, unfortunately. Once we do get everything cleaned up we will only update and run from our private copy. What a fiasco!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.