QU32 SCS Communications

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu DAW integration QU32 SCS Communications

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of gene gene 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of gene
    gene
    Participant

I’ve been retired for a few months, during that time others have been running the theatres QU32 — PC system. I’ve stepped in to help with the next show but for some reason the control software SCS is not being recognized by the QU32 and all commands like mute are ignored. I set this up years ago and it ran without issue for 100’s of performances. So something has changed. I checked the device number 4 which is what it has been set to for years. I tried using different device numbers just in case someone changed it but all software is using device 4 for the QU. I recalled there was some fuzziness regarding the device number on the qu so I’ve tried 3 and 4 with no help.

I’m sure this is a trivial issue, but it has me stumped. Music of course plays fine, it is just the communications with the QU that are failing.

Profile photo of gene
    gene
    Participant

I forgot that you have to restart the QU when you change the device number. All is running now!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.