qu-you

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Davec
    Davec
    Participant

I quite excited about the new qu-you app, but what I’d really like to do is control the main mix with it. (the small shows I do only need control over the levels of 3 or 4 channels). What do I do, use mix outputs for FOH? Or is there a better way?

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

If you only want to use your iphone then why not using an Aux Mix for your PA!? If you use an iPad then there’s another app to achieve this!

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Run FOH from 9/10…

Profile photo of Davec
    Davec
    Participant

Sweet, that’ll do. I use an ipad for bigger shows, but sometimes it’ll be nice to have the mixer in my pocket. 🙂

Profile photo of mamerica
    mamerica
    Participant

As long as you don’t have to eq anything. You can’t do that with the Qu-You app.

Profile photo of UPCsoundtech
    UPCsoundtech
    Participant

QU-you is very basic and will watch to see how it develops. I still wish A&H would listen to the Users and allow multiple Ipads running Qu-pad.
    Wouldn’t need multiple apps…

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

It need a separate app for musicians in many contexts – my muso’s don’t want or need the power of the Qu-Pad, and I don’t want them to have it either…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.