QU-24 and USB Audio – HELP!!!

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions QU-24 and USB Audio – HELP!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of williampacheco williampacheco 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of williampacheco
    williampacheco
    Participant

Hello!

I bought a QU-24 and need help with using Logic Pro.

I have a small band and the guitarist needs to simulate the amps in Logic. From the pedalboard, two cables (L / R) come into the channels 11 and 12 (the idea is to put an amplifier in each channel). But unfortunately I can not process the audio in Logic. The idea was for the guitar signal to enter the 11/12 channels and exit the same 11/12. It is possible?

I have tried in every way to get Logic to process the audio, but I can not. I can get the signal into Logic but I can not get it to process. I do not know how to make the processed audio back to the QU-24.

I could not do or follow this step by step:

http://support.allen-heath.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/1142/0/how-do-i-route-audio-to-and-from-my-qu-mixer-and-the-daw

If anyone can help me understand, it will help a lot.

Sorry for the errors, I’m using Google translator.

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

Apart from the processing inside Logic (or any other DAW), you can not insert external effects into a channel (neither analog nor digital via USB). You may return the processed audio back to another channel (select source to be USB-B on the routing page in Qu), if you really insist to go that way.
    But I probably wouldn’t recommend that for both the added complexity and latency, particularly not live.

Profile photo of williampacheco
    williampacheco
    Participant

Thanks man!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.