Qu-24 all the LEDs are lit

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu-24 all the LEDs are lit

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rafael A&H Rafael A&H 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Shepherd
    Shepherd
    Participant

Hi – I am checking to see if you have more information as to what you did to repair your QU-24. Our church just got hit by lightning this past weekend and our QU-24 lit up like your board. You mentioned a video you posted…I didn’t see anything or maybe it’s been so long ago that it was taken down? If you could provide any input – like the part/board you needed replaced or anything else we would appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Here’s your post I’m referring to:

I had to bring my Q-24 to an authorized dealer here in Mexico. They told me they have to change the entire mother board and wanted to charge 1000 dollars for it.
    I found another option for half the price, an engineer who told me that the mother board CAN be fixed. So for now we are waiting the original parts to be replaced from China.
    I hope it will work.
    Al least he managed to turn it on again without all the leds lit.
    But it doesn´t complete the booting.
    I attached the video the tech sent me

Profile photo of Rafael A&H
    Rafael A&H

Hello @Guiguix and @PS,
    I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t hear back from the Support team at A&H.
    We reply and follow up on all enquiries, if yours was not replied then it is likely that it did not get to us, unfortunately. Please make sure that messages are sent to: Support@allen-heath.com

If we did get back to you but re-direct you to one of our distributors for technical service, then our distributors shall take over the enquiry in which case follow up will be directly through them.

Please note that we don’t officially support service done through unauthorized centres, nor do we recommend component level repairs, as neither of these procedures would guarantee your product being fixed and returned to you in operational conditions to our company standards.

If you’re having hardware issues with your Network connection, it might be worth looking at the CPU board once more. Since it suffered some damaged and as it was not replaced entirely, it is not guaranteed that other areas or components were not damaged as well.

Thank you,
    Rafael

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.