Product software roadmap?

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ General Discussions Product software roadmap?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Jonathan Eric Jonathan 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bruce
    Bruce
    Participant

Hi,

Is there any roadmap for future developments on the CQ range? There is of course a “feature requests” forum here, and we’re all expecting great things in future software releases. But is there any indication from the A&H team of what’s likely to be in upcoming releases, and the timeline for these releases?

Profile photo of rmhewa
    rmhewa
    Participant

I was thinking the same, what is the roadmap. Being a software developer, I think they will not reveal what the roadmap is. But, if they have progressed already with some dev & test completed and sure they can expose it. Let’s wait to hear from Keith from A&H. πŸ™‚

Profile photo of Chienmort
    Chienmort
    Participant

Software development is fraught with danger if you make a promise and cannot deliver. Clearly there is a lot that can be done and a list of things being considered would be useful. Sonically I don’t think that you can fault the CQs but they are some way behind some much older mixers in terms of the supplied software and its capabilities.

In saying that, for some, using a third party app like Mixing Station is not ideal.

Profile photo of Bruce
    Bruce
    Participant

It’s true that many software componies will not publish their roadmap. But the good ones do. Let’s hope A&H fall into this category…. πŸ™‚

Profile photo of Chienmort
    Chienmort
    Participant

Some things woll be easy? Some less so. I agree that it would be helpful to know what might be on the Horizon.

I really do not looked the look and feel
    of Mixing Station and if I could see that some features are planned for Mixpad V2, it would save the hassle of learning Miximg station.

Profile photo of willmodelisme
    willmodelisme
    Participant

I bought a CQ12T because what it advertised met my need.
    It work as expected and even beyond my expectation. I love it.
    I don’t need more.
    Every improvement will be a cherry on the cake.

Profile photo of gabo
    gabo
    Participant

I agree, I would like to understand a bit more from A&H. As others have said, I understand the issues with doing that. But at least something vague that there even was going to be future releases.

I too am not a huge fan of using Mixing Station. I like the look and workflow of MixPad much better and I like that it is the same workflow as using the CQ18 directly.

Right now, mixpad only really offers one thing that I would like to have, which is groups. I can live without them for a while if I know that A&H will eventually add that. There are other things I would like to have, but MixPad even like it is can get the job done.

Profile photo of Eric Jonathan
    Eric Jonathan
    Participant

I know the feature request forums offer a platform for user input, so it’s understandable to seek insights into future developments from the A&H team. Mobile app developers in houston continually adapt to user needs, and transparency regarding upcoming releases and timelines fosters trust and anticipation. By aligning user expectations with development plans, A&H can enhance user satisfaction and engagement. Clear communication regarding future features ensures users feel valued and invested in the product’s evolution.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.