Problem with Multi Select on the CQ-20B

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ troubleshooting Problem with Multi Select on the CQ-20B

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bullmoon bullmoon 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mr. Janssens
    Mr. Janssens
    Participant

Noticed another minor problem with Multi Select on the CQ-20B, from the Android app:
    I can’t include both Stereo channels at the same time. As soon as I select one of them, the other one gets unselected again.

Also, performing the Multi Select seems much more cumbersome than what is possible on the CQ-18T. There you can just sweep across the channels to do the selection, but in the Android app you need to individually and explicitly press every channel to build your selection, which considerably slows down the selection process.

Here again, a question of whether and when the Mixing app functionality and behaviour can be brought up to parity with what is on the built-in ‘in-built’ 😉 screens of the CQ-18T?

Profile photo of bullmoon
    bullmoon
    Participant

yes – agree – I tried to use multiselect on the iPad app to switch the channels from analog to SDHC and it didn’t work. But it works fine on the CQ18 screen. That said, I’m blown away still by how well all this kit works.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.