Problem with 1.4

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Problem with 1.4

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dpdan dpdan 10 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alchemicus
    Alchemicus
    Participant

Hello,
    I have 1.4 firmware but i have problem with tap delay on soft keys on old scenes. If i recall a saved scene with tap delay on soft keys sometimes i lost it and i must reassign it. Anyone else?
    And please! Add the possibility to switch off the colour sin EQ view! It’s horrible

Thanks for support

Profile photo of Alchemicus
    Alchemicus
    Participant

Other problem: sometimes rta on ipad geq doesn’t work!

Profile photo of dpdan
    dpdan
    Participant

I find it very unusual that the four PEQ bands are all stuck hiding to the left side upon opening,
    instead of the four widgets (balls) already sitting placed in order from low to high… for instance…
    the green “low” band set to 100 Hz.
    the light blue “low mid” band set to 250 Hz.
    the blue “high mid” band set to 3Khz.
    and the red “high” band set to 10Khz.
    Of course the user can use any color band since they all overlap but I think it would be n ice to have this as the default upon opening a PEQ.

Just my thoughts, although I guess I could store my PEQ “flat” setting the way I described above in the library and paste it into each channel before sound check. Hmmm, not a bad idea 🙂

As far as the OP, I think it was inconceivable that the four bands were NOT color coded like the GLD console.
    A&H made this change and I think it is great.

me

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

hey Dan! Again me.. because you don’t have recieved your mixer yet, you don’t know: The Bands are still preconfigured in a way as you describe! I assume that you tried this on your ipad-app in demo mode.. all the PANs, EQ’s etc. are set to “left” e.g. zero! This is not the case in the “real world”! So just wait till you get your mixer and you’ve tried to work with… and then give us your requests! However, you made a perfect decision by ordering a Qu-24! ;D

Profile photo of dpdan
    dpdan
    Participant

I see,,, thanks a lot 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.