Pre/Post per channel selection

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ feature suggestions Pre/Post per channel selection

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of aksakalli aksakalli 3 days, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of alaistair
    alaistair
    Participant

I’d like the ability to switch inputs onto an aux bus on a pre/post PER CHANNEL (rather than global for a bus)
    This allows me to send a copy of my main FOH channels as post-fade onto a broadcast bus, and also send my ambient mics pre-fade to the broadcast bus (I don’t want my ambients turned on to the main bus)

I didn’t see this request – although it may have been made before.

This is sort of linked to my other request for Main LR Bus on/off per channel.

Thanks.

Profile photo of rmhewa
    rmhewa
    Participant

++++

Totally agree with this. I have used Midas MR series and Soundcraft UI series and I really miss this option in CQ. My use case is I need vocals to be post fader, that way for vocal monitors I can send a relative level, when I change the LR fader for vocals. Where as some other channels I need to be pre fader. For example I need FX to be send to an Aux bus without sending that FX to LR. At the moment this is not possible.

Keith, can you pls confirm if the above is possible with a firmware upgrade or NOT possible due to hardware?

Thank you

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

I’d also REALLY like pre/post selection to aux’s per channel!
    Especially important to have post fade for backing tracks going to monitors where fade outs are needed but the rest of the monitors need to be pre fade.

Profile photo of NickV
    NickV
    Participant

YES, this is must for most of my event workflows whether small or large, need per channel pre/post assignment!

Profile photo of aksakalli
    aksakalli
    Participant

This topic is also related, there’s no option to set the fx bus sends as pre-fader. https://community.allen-heath.com/forums/topic/effect-sends-pre-fader

Any updates on this?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.