Plz Help.. Re: Monitor Issue

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Plz Help.. Re: Monitor Issue

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Brian 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jakie
    Jakie
    Participant

Hello!
    My church is using QU-32 and we have in-ear monitor system, using Mix 1-4. One problem that I cannot solve after hours of exploration is my mix 3.
    Singers are using Mix 3 and they can still hear everything even after they bring fader all the way down in Qu-You. And changing fader in the soundboard directly didn’t help as well. I set up everything the same as other mix (mix1, 2, 4) literally everything (routing, prefading, etc.), but still doesn’t fix the problem, whhile the rest (mix1, mix2, and mix4) is working fine. Mix 3 seems to work like post fader, but it is not in post fader in routing setting as muting mix 3 still gives sound to the monitor. Please, would you be able to give me a wisdom on this?

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

Are you sure that the output routing is correct. Is it possible that another output has been assigned to the output you “think” Mix 3 is assigned? The results would be as your described with changes to the Mix 3 aux not actually changing what people are hearing because something is mis-routed and the person really isn’t listening to Mix 3, but something else.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.