PAFL – IEM to PHONES

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions PAFL – IEM to PHONES

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Biggsounds Biggsounds 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of andymacstudios
    andymacstudios
    Participant

Hi there, I’m not able to find the switch for PAFL IEM to PHONES as depicted on the block diagram. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Andy

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

Hi Andy, as per the attached pic, choose your PAFL bus (IEM), select MIX & you’ll see the option to turn individual Aux’s on and off in that PAFL (likewise, associate your wedge sends only with the Wedge PAFL bus & when you assign outputs it’ll only go to one or the other).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of andymacstudios
    andymacstudios
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, that helps clarify that function. However, I’m still not sure how to switch the IEM PAFL bus (on fader) to the surface phones output, as the block diagram would suggest you can.

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

If you’ve assigned an AUX to the PAFL buss, selecting that Aux should send that output to the surface phones output AND any associated rack or surface outputs you’ve assigned (this is from memory of the last time I used it, but don’t quote me!)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.