OneMix Groups?

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis troubleshooting OneMix Groups?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Brian 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Matt
    Matt
    Participant

Hi All,

We have 8 band members for our church that use the OneMix application for their in ear monitor. I would like to know if it’s possible to create groupings that could be controlled for their individual in ears. I.e. one user would like to be able to control all drum inputs with one slider. I know this is somewhat similar to a DCA, but if I add a DCA as an option to their iPad from the admin screen it seems to effect the main board not their respective mix.

Appreciate the help!

Profile photo of AdamsFlys
    AdamsFlys
    Participant

I believe you’re looking for something commonly referred to as an “MCA” but at this time it is not available on the Avantis. I think there have been a couple feature requests for exactly that, but as of right now, it’s not a thing unfortunately.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

AdamsFlys is right on with his post.

I will add that you can accomplish this in the Mixing Station app right now as part of the “special features” David has programmed into the app. So if your musicians wanted to switch to that app, they would have this functionality without having to wait on A&H to add it to the console.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.