numerical value entry/Fine adjustment on encoders

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis feature suggestions numerical value entry/Fine adjustment on encoders

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura Tatsuya Nakamura 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Itd be super hand to be able to enter a number via on screen keypad or keyboard for adjustments, have found that sometimes I can’t get digital trims/gains on EQ, input, etc to match up, off by say 0.1 in resolution but skips over. even the ability to make a softkey have a “FINE” adjustment parameter like on a profile would suffice.

Profile photo of Duesenbert
    Duesenbert
    Participant

+1 on this

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

+2

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Itd be super hand to be able to enter a number via on screen keypad or keyboard for adjustments, have found that sometimes I can’t get digital trims/gains on EQ, input, etc to match up, off by say 0.1 in resolution

you can use copy paste on that, it speeds up the workflow pretty much

Profile photo of Scorch
    Scorch
    Participant

I would love EQ on selected channel as an option on the custom rotaries.

Profile photo of Dan
    Dan
    Participant

This!

horizontal EQ control hurts my brain. I can live with touchscreen, but the ability to have eq control on the three vertical custom rotaries would be excellent!

Profile photo of Adam
    Adam
    Participant

I agree! I would love to see this for channel delays. Double-tap to open a numeric keypad vs dialing the rotary.

Profile photo of Hurley
    Hurley
    Participant

Even in just Director it would be nice! The click and drag is soooooo tedious.

Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura
    Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

+1 !

I’d be happy with just a director!

Click and drag with a trackpad or mouse is very inefficient and not a digital console.

I think it would also be intuitive to switch between fine tuning and communication adjustments by touching with a rotary encoder while pushing option on the main unit side as well.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.