No output from surface headphone socket on dlive C3500

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting No output from surface headphone socket on dlive C3500

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jack_AH Jack_AH 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SimonAWheeler
    SimonAWheeler
    Participant

Apologies if this is me being really dumb, haven’t used the dLive in a couple of weeks, and someone in the meantime has changed something(?) so that the PFL is no longer outputting at the console headphone socket. I can probably just start over with a new showfile, but i’d rather know what’s happened.

Only 1 PAFL in the config. Had a look in the PAFL menu and nothing looks weird in there, I thought PAFL 1 was always sent to the surface headphones, but I might be wrong about that.

Profile photo of Jack_AH
    Jack_AH

Hey Simon,

Are you perhaps using the console in multisurface / via a gigaACE card rather than via the onboard gigaACE ports?

If so this could well be the source of the issue, you’ll need to either connect the Surface back to the gigaACE ports built into the MixRack, or patch the PAFL send to the headphones as per the multi surface guide. I’ve linked it here for your convieniance.

https://www.allen-heath.com/media/Understanding-Multi-Surface-ISS1.pdf

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.